3524 Victor Ave - Sold for $795,000
Built in 1932, this Traditional three bedroom, one bath Tudor is located in the popular Redwood Heights neighborhood. Home is a nice balance of original details and current updates. Original features include hardwood floors with inlay, vaulted ceiling, and decorative fireplace in the living room. Modern amenities include double pane windows and updated bathroom. Six blocks away is Redwood Heights Recreation Center. Two miles away is the Redwood Regional Park, perfect for hiking and cycling.
• Formal dining room and a separate breakfast nook.
• Tranquil backyard garden and patio.
• Attached one-car garage.
• Full basement, perfect for storage and workshop.
• Near public transportation and freeway
• Nearby amenities include Farmer Joe's, Safeway, and Laurel District shops and restaurants